Live At Boyles - Oct 14th

I've been rather quiet on the blog of late. Like many Irish people I'm shocked and angry that the people in charge of the country have simply let us all down with no sign of hope.

I want to use this blog to promote the positive events happening to give us a lift even for a few hours. If anyone has an event they want plugged here please get in touch.

My own little contribution to the live music arena is back on October 14th. It's in a venue called Boyles, Slane which is an intimate venue run by real music people with a music loving crowd. I'm delighted with the following line-up:









The Blue Choir will headline. They are the best alternative rock band I've seen in a long time.





We're delighted to welcome back Kiernan McMullan to Boyles. He is an amazing guitarist with some decent songs as well!





Norabelles indie folk sound is simply seductive. I'm really looking forward to their debut album released soon.



Kicking off the night will be the newly formed Navan band The Great Simones. From the few videos on YouTube they may well be the best band on the night.


Comments