Mixtape: My Vantastival Schedule [Part 3 - Sunday]

The full Vantastival schedule went live during the week. Below is a rough plan detailing the bands I hope to see over the weekend. Of course I'll be hoping to find new favourites over the course of the weekend but there are a number of bands I'm really excited to see. Tickets here: http://www.vantastival.com/tickets/

A new schedule went live with changes made to the Saturday running order. It means Cathy Davey & Jinx Lennon are no longer clashing!


Sunday

I think Sunday is where I'll uncover a few new favourite acts.

I'll have to begin with the main stage to see the much hyped Champagne Animal.



Dundalk's rockers Red Twelve are next on the Done Deal stage.



At the first Vantastival the most entertaining band by far were The Bionic Rats. A Sunday afternoon set on the main stage will be so much fun!



A quick trip to see Inni K is on the cards followed by Raglans back on the main stage.



Late afternoon grungy folk is provided by The Viking Project on the second stage and De Dannan on the main stage. The naxt band to interest me is Cork's 'Slow Motion Heroes'.



I'm really looking forward to finally catching Wyvern Lingo live on the Musicmaker Paddy Mirage stage followed by Preachers Son on the main stage:



The final three acts on my schedule are worth the entry fee alone;

The Spook of the Thirteenth Lock 10 pm Paddy Mirage Stage



I Draw Slow 11.20 Paddy Mirage Stage



God is an Astronaut - Midnight Main Stage

Comments