Mix: Westport Festival - Sunday Artists

Here's the full line-up for this weekend's excellent festival in Westport: http://www.westportfestival.com/


If I'm honest, Sunday's bill is weaker than the Saturday but I'm likely to be surprised by some artists I'm not too familiar with! Here are the bands I'm hoping to see on Sunday.

Raglans - 1pm Main Stage



Red Empire - 1.30 Second Stage



Bronagh Gallagher - 1.45 Main Stage




The Plea - 3pm Second Stage


Kopek - 3.45 Second Stage


Eoin Glackin - 4.14 Acoustic Stage


Duke Special - 5.45 Second Stage


Katie Kim - 6.05 Acoustic Stage


Imelda May - 6.30 Main Stage


After Imelda I'm not too bothered about the remaining acts. I'd be interested in Seeing Seasick Steve do his thing and catching the last few minutes of The 4 of Us before seeing what Mundy does with his headline set on the Second Stage!

Bring on the weekend!

Comments