Interview: Damien Dempsey [Temple Bar Trad Festival]










Interview: Damien Dempsey [Temple Bar Trad Festival]


JOHN SHEAHAN, DAMIEN DEMPSEY, DECLAN O’ROURKE & SUSAN MCKEOWN, SUPPORTED BY BULLY’S ACRE

Date: Sun Feb 01
Time: 8.30pm
Venue: Dublin Castle
Ticket: 40.00





1. Who are you? 

I’m an irish singer from Dublin trying to write modern day ballads

2. Where are you based? 

Dublin and Kilburn in London.

3. What are you up to now?

Writing album number six ,trying to write songs that touch and move people and enlighten kids and help folks along the rocky road of life.

4. Name something unique about you or/and your product?

I don't really sound like anyone else,I meld a couple of musical styles together and sing in a north Dublin accent, some love it, some don't

5. What is the best song ever written?

one of the best is 'beeswingt' by Richard Thompson in my humble opinion

6. What's the best album ever made?

the most exciting for me was 'Are you experienced' by Jimi Hendrix

7. What are your future plans?

to travel the world and get my musical message to many many people

8. Where can I spend money on you or your product?

Through the website or Amazon or shops or digitally
Link: https://www.facebook.com/damiendempseyofficial 


Comments